The following rules apply to your participation in the £5 When You Raise £5 Bonus Donation - iOS Donation Reminder. By entering, you agree to the following rules:
1. To qualify, you must have received either an email or app promotion about the £5 bonus donation. Simply enable the Donation Reminder on your Safari web browser and then go on to raise £5 via the Donation Reminder within 6 months of enabling to get a £5 bonus donation for your cause.
2. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to earn an entry.
3. In order to be eligible, you must first enable the Donation Reminder between 00:00 8th January 2024 to 23:59 21st January 2024. To get the bonus donation you then need to shop via the easyfundraising Donation Reminder on an iPhone or iPad and go on to raise £5 using it within 6 months of enabling.
4. Bonus £5 donations will be added to a user's account when the user has raised £5 within 6 months of enabling the Donation Reminder and will be payable to the good cause or charity they support at the time of payment.
5. Bonus £5 donations will be added to the supporters account within 7 days of the networks confirming the sale that takes their donation amount to £5 or over.
6. Should the user account become deactivated, then payment of the £5 bonus donation may be cancelled or withdrawn.
7. Bonus £5 donations are restricted to one per easyfundraising account.
8. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
9. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.