The following rules apply to your participation in the “£15 bonus donation registration” scheme: For a limited time only, new supporters are eligible to receive a £15.00 Donation for their good cause when they sign up to easyfundraising.
1. To be eligible to receive the £15 bonus you must have signed up to easyfundraising between 20th October 2021 – 23:59 30th November 2021.
2. You will receive the £15 bonus donation into your account when you have raised £15 in paid donations, the donations must be raised within 12 months of signing up to easyfundraising.
3. The £15 donation will be added to a user’s account and will be payable to the good cause or charity they support at the time of payment.
4. The £15 bonus donation will be confirmed via email up to 7 days after the criteria of £15 in paid donations has been met.
5. Bonus restrictions: The bonus is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
6. Bonus restrictions: New supporters are limited to one bonus incentive for registering an account on easyfundraising.
7. The bonus donation is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion
7. Promotion may be withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
8. Should the user account become deactivated, then payment of the donation may be cancelled or withdrawn.
9. Easyfundraising may withhold, cancel or recover the payment of the Supporter bonus for any reason, at its absolute discretion, including if; (i) any transaction which led to the award of the Supporter bonus is subsequently cancelled or otherwise set aside; or (ii) if we suspect any fraudulent activity, including the registration of multiple accounts by the same Supporter.