The following rules apply to your participation in the Donation Reminder Giveaway February 2023. By entering the promotion, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, you must enable the Donation Reminder on your iPhone or iPad and shop using it between 00:00 10th February 2023 to 23.59 on 5th March 2023.
2. There will be one winner at the end of the promotional period that will win £500 to spend with TUI.
3. To qualify for the giveaway you must have received either an email, onsite or app promotion about the £500 TUI giveaway.
4. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in so you can enter the giveaway.
5. The winner will be drawn at the end of the promotional period and notified within 48 hours. The prize will be fulfilled after 7 days as long as the donation is not rejected (the donation will need to be either pending or confirmed).
6. Entry restrictions: The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
7. Prizes: We are giving one winner a £500 gift card courtesy of TUI.
7a. Your TUI Travel Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for travel products at all TUI Stores (excluding the Republic of Ireland), tui.co.uk and firstchoice.co.uk. For website transactions, your gift card must have sufficient funds to cover the initial payment due when booking your holiday.
7b. The card can’t be used as payment, or exchanged for, travel money-related products, including currency, travellers’ cheques and prepaid cards.
7c. The card can’t be exchanged for cash or to buy another gift card.
7d. The expiry date is printed on the reverse of your gift card. Your physical gift card expiry date will be at least one year from the date of your purchase. For digital gift cards, the expiry will be printed on your digital card and is two years from the date of purchase.
7e. The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £5,000 for physical gift cards and £3,000 for digital gift cards.
7f. The card must be treated as cash, and the balance can’t be refunded if it’s lost, stolen or destroyed.
7g. You can find out your balance by phone, in-store or on the web.
7h. Cards can’t be redeemed over the phone.
7i. Your gift card cannot be used in the Republic of Ireland or online at crystalski.co.uk
7j. TUI Travel Gift Cards are not covered by ABTA’s scheme of financial protection.
8. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry into the prize draw and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the promotion altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
10. The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this promotion or the prize offered in relation to the promotion. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the promotion, the winners and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.