1. Create a free Funds4Uni account with easyfundraising – or already have an active Funds4Uni account
2. Sign up at least 3 new supporters between 1st March 2021 and 31st May 2021
3. Submit a short answer (200 words) to the following question. “How would winning a scholarship of £500 help you while you are at university?” Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to include your full name and year of entry to university.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK students registered as an easyfundraising cause
2. The entry period will run between 1st March 2021 and 31st May 2021.
3. Last time for entry will be 23:59PM, 31st May 2021.
4. For any students to be eligible, they must have met the entry criteria above.
5. For any students to be eligible, they must have a UK bank account
6. A decision will be made within 14 working days of the closing date.
7. The winning entrant will be notified by email within 2 working days of the decision taking place. Please ensure your account details and email address are correct.
8. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the scholarship may be redrawn and awarded to an alternative entrant.
9. The £500 scholarship will be paid as a donation into the winning cause account
10. No alternative prizes will be offered.
11. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the Scholarship Hub website, Facebook page and the twitter page, the easyfundraising website, Facebook page and Twitter page.
12. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by all competition and site rules.