The following rules apply to your participation in easyfundraising’s Share the Love giveaway. By entering the giveaway you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter: every share on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp of easyfundraising's promotional 'Share the Love' posts equals one entry into the draw for the associated good cause. Maximum 3 entries per day.
2. Promotion period runs from 00:01 14th February 2023 to 23:59 28th February 2023. All entries must be received within this time.
3. Entry restrictions: The giveaway is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
4. Prize: There will be 4 randomly selected causes who will win a £500 donation for the cause they are currently supporting on easyfundraising.
5. The winning causes will be notified by email up to 7 days after the giveaway has ended and the winning causes must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
6. The winning easyfundraising causes will be deemed the cause entrants are supporting at the time of the draw.
7. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the giveaway altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this giveaway and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this giveaway or the prize offered in relation to the giveaway. This giveaway is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the giveaway, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the giveaway.
11. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.