The following rules apply to your participation in easyfundraising’s Share the Love competition. By entering the Competition you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter: tell us why your cause deserves to win a £500 donation and how the money will make a difference by submitting your entry via the share the love competition page.
2. Promotion period runs from 00:01 1st February 2021 to 23:59 28th February 2021. All entries must be received within this time.
3. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
4. Prize: There will be 1 selected cause who will win a £500 donation for the cause they are currently supporting on easyfundraising.
5. The winning cause will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning cause must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
6. The winning easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause entrants are supporting at the time of the draw.
7. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner and all entrants. By entering the user agrees that their entry can be used for marketing purposes.
11. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.