1. The following rules apply to your participation in our Lockdown Fundraising Tips Webinar prize draw.
2. By taking part in the £50 webinar prize draw you agree to the following rules:
3. To enter: You must register for the easyfundraising lockdown fundraising tips webinar by 12pm Monday 8th February and attend the webinar at 7:30pm. All attendees will be entered into the prize draw - no purchase necessary. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entries made via a third part (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted.
4. The attendee must have a cause registered on easyfundraising to be to receive an entry into the prize draw.
5. Promotion period runs from 29th January 2021 to 8th February 2021 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by 12pm on 8th February 2021.
6. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families, and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
7. Prize: There will be one unique winner. A £50 donation will be given to one easyfundraising cause selected at random. No cash alternatives will be offered.
8. The winner will be notified by email within one month of the prize draw closing date.
9. The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at the time of the draw.
10. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
11. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time or to withdraw the Customer Survey prize draw altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from the Customer Survey prize draw and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in the Customer Survey prize draw or the prize offered in relation to the Customer Survey prize draw. The Customer Survey prize draw is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: easyfundraising, Harmony House, 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, WEST MIDLANDS WS9 8LZ