Terms and Conditions - You've been paid - Win a share of £500
- The following rules apply to your participation in our ‘You've been paid - Win a share of £500’ competition (“Competition”).
- By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to the following rules:
- To enter click on the Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp share buttons on your easyfundraising 'You've been paid' email.
- All correctly completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Entry is limited to one single entry per person per click. Duplicate entries will be invalid.
- Promotion period runs from 11th November 2019 to 24th November 2019 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time and by midnight on 24th November 2019.
- Entry restrictions: The user must have received and opened a 'You've been paid' easyfundraising promotional email and click on the Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp share buttons before midnight 11th December in order to quality. Users receiving a forwarded emails from another easyfundraising user will not be eligible. The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
- Prize: There will be 5 winners. A £100 donation will be given to each winner’s easyfundraising cause.
- The winner will be notified via email and has 5 working days to respond to claim the prize.
- The winner’s easyfundraising cause will be deemed the cause they are supporting at the time of the draw. If the winner is a non easyfundraising member they can choose the cause of their choice from any of the active causes listed on the easyfundraising site. An active cause is considered a cause that has raised a donation within the past six months
- In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
- The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.15. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.