The following rules apply to your participation in The Gift Drop. By entering the Competition, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, find and simply click on the hidden gift on the easyfundraising website page between 00:00 9th November 2023 to 23:59 27th November 2023. Each day the gift will be hidden in a new location. Earn an extra entry by clicking out to the sponsor brand of the day. Not every day will have a sponsored brand. You can earn another entry by sharing from the daily confirmation email.
2. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in to earn an entry. Entries per supporter are limited to the first click through a relevant link.
3. Promotion period runs from 00:00 9th November 2023 to 23:59 27th November 2023. All entries must be received within this time. You can earn a maximum of three entries per day.
4. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 16 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
5. Prize: There will be 1 randomly selected supporter who will win a £100 donation for their good cause every day. Plus, on 6 extra days the supporter can win a £100 voucher for them from the participating brand.
6. Winners will receive an email if they’ve won the competition. The winning supporter will be notified by email up to 7 days after the Competition has ended and the winning supporter must then respond in order to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving contact from easyfundraising.
7. The prize is exactly as described. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
11. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.