The following rules apply to your participation in the Travel Giveaway Jan 2024 – Terms and Conditions 2024. By entering the promotion, you agree to the following rules:
1. To enter, shop with selected travel brands on the giveaway landing page between 00:00 on 15th January 2024 to 23.59 on 28th January 2024. You can also get extra entries with every shop from the giveaway landing page.
2. There will be one winner at the end of the promotional period who will win £1000 spending money for their holiday courtesy of the sponsor brand First Choice.
3. You must be signed up to easyfundraising and be logged in so you can enter the giveaway.
4. The winner will be drawn at the end of the promotional period and notified within one week. The prize will be fulfilled after 10 days as long as the donation is not rejected (the donation will need to be either pending or confirmed).
5. Entry restrictions: The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate.
6. Prizes: We are giving one winner £1000 spending money courtesy of the sponsor brand First Choice.
7. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry into the prize draw and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time or to withdraw the promotion altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
9. The Promoter's decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this promotion and no
correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this promotion or the prize offered in relation to the promotion. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on the winner's behalf. By entering the promotion, the winners and runners-up agree to participate in publicity as reasonably
requested surrounding the promotion.
11. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Participants provide their information to the Promoter, not Facebook or Twitter.
Promoter: easyfundraising, St Chads House, Lichfield, WS13 6DN.