1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Emirates.
3. The competition will run from February 10th 2014 until 23.59, March 2nd 2014.
4. Last time for entry will be 23.59, March 2nd 2014.
5. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a pair of complimentary Economy Class return tickets from the UK (Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, and Glasgow) to anywhere on the Emirates route network (excluding North & South America).
7. The tickets may be used to travel on Emirates in 2014 between the following dates:
7th March 2014 – 10 April 2014
29 April 2014 – 30 June 2014
08 September 2014 – 23 October 2014
01 November 2014 – 30 November 2014
Different travel dates apply for departures from Glasgow.
8. Tickets are subject to space availability and are non-reroutable, non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value.
9. Applicable taxes will need to be paid. These will be advised at the time of booking.
10. Tickets are for Economy class travel only and it is not possible to ‘upgrade’ the ticket to a higher class of travel by paying a supplement or by using Skywards miles.
11. Skywards miles cannot be accrued when travelling on a prize-winner ticket.
12. It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure that, should a visa be required to enter a country, this is to be obtained prior to travelling. Failure to ensure the correct documentation is in place will probably result in the passenger being refused passage on the aircraft.
13. Travel Insurance: It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they have proper travel insurance cover prior to beginning their journey.
14. Health Documents: It is the prize-winners responsibility to ensure they are in possession of any health documents that may be required for the country they are visiting. Failure to obtain such documents could result in the passenger being refused entry.
15. One entry into the draw will be given when you ‘Like’ any of the easyfundraising.org.uk Facebook Emirate competition posts (www.facebook.com/easyfundraising.org.uk). The ‘Like’ must be registered by 23.59, March 2nd 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition.
16. One entry into the competition will be given for answering the Emirate competition question listed on the blog page. Answers must be received by 23.59, March 2nd 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition.
17. Please ensure your details are correct when completing your blog entry as these are the details we will use to contact the winner.
18. The winner will be decided on March 2nd 2014.
19. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of March 2nd 2014, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct.
20. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
21. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising Facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page, alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.