1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and Hobbycraft.
3. The competition will run from March 3rd 2014 until 23.59, March 23rd 2014.
4. Last time for entry will be 23.59, March 23rd 2014.
5. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win gift vouchers for Hobbycraft to the value of £500.
15. One entry into the draw will be given when you ‘Like’ any of the easyfundraising.org.uk Facebook Emirate competition posts (www.facebook.com/easyfundraising.org.uk). The ‘Like’ must be registered by 23.59, March 23rd 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition.
16. One entry into the competition will be given for answering the Hobbycraft competition question listed on the blog page. Correct answers must be received by 23.59, March 23rd 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition.
17. Please ensure your details are correct when completing your blog entry as these are the details we will use to contact the winner.
18. The winner will be decided on March 24th 2014.
19. The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of March 24th 2014, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct.
20. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
21. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising Facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page, alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
22. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
24. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.