This week we’ve teamed up with John Lewis to give away this Elegant Indulgence Hamper worth £500!
Make this Christmas the most special one yet with this indulgent and all-encompassing hamper. Filled to the brim with deliciously delectable goodies, it makes the perfect addition to a household in celebration. No matter your poison – from single malt Glenfiddich to champagne truffles, duck pate to fudge – there is something for everyone to savour and enjoy. Presented in a domed, lidded basket.
How to enter*
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this John Lewis Elegant Indulgence Hamper is tell us:
Good luck from all of us here at easyfundraising.
*By entering this competition you agree to occassional emails regarding easyfundraising’s products and services via email. If you are an existing registered user of easyfundraising your email preferences will remain unchanged.
easyfundraising.org.uk is a way to raise money for good causes such as schools, charities, sports clubs, religious groups, community groups and more, simply by shopping online. Shop with over 2,700 top retailers and choose from over 55,000 good causes. Discover more and register today.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and John Lewis or their agencies.
3. The competition will run from 9 December 2014 until 14 December 20214 . Last time for entry will be 23.59, 14 December 2014.
4. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a the John Lewis Elegant Indulgence Hamper.
5. One entry into the draw will be given when you correctly answer the multiple choice question. Your answer must be registered by 23.59pm, 14 December 2014 to be eligible for entry to the competition. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid.
6. The winner will be drawn on 15 December 2014 and will be notified via email within 5 working days with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct.
7. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. In the event that the winner does not reply to their winning notice within 5 working days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
9. Entry to the draw is restricted to one per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
10. The winner agrees to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising websites.
11. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.
13. By entering this competition, you consent that easyfundraising may contact you in the future regarding its service or future promotions/competitions.