1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of easyfundraising and House of Fraser.
3. The competition will run from February 1st 2011 until February 28th 2011.
4. Last time for entry will be 23.59, February 28th 2011.
5. All entries received by this time will be entered into the free prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win �£300 in vouchers to spend with House of Fraser.
6. Donations generated during the competition period must be verified by the retailer by 23.59, February 28th 2011 to qualify for an entry into the prize draw. Donations that have not been verified by 23.59, February 28th 2011 will not be eligible.
7. One entry into the draw will be given for every individual you tell about the competition via the ‘Tell a Friend’ email facility from the easyfundraising website between February 1st 2011 and February 28th 2011. Users will need to be logged into their easyfundraising account at the time of using the facility for their entry to be validated. This is subject to fair use and in the event of referring duplicated email addresses per individual, all prize draw entries across the referring easyfundraising account will be null and void.
8. One entry into the draw will be given every time the Tweet button is used via the ‘Tell a Friend’ page on the easyfundraising site between February 1st 2011 and February 28th 2011. Users will need to be logged into their easyfundraising account at the time of using the facility for the entry to be validated.
9. One entry into the draw will be given every time the facebook button is used via the ‘Tell a Friend’ page on the easyfundraising site between February 1st 2011 and February 28th 2011. Users will need to be logged into their easyfundraising account at the time of using the facility for the entry to be validated.
10. The draw will take place on the first working day in March 2011.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 1 working day of the draw taking place, with details of how to redeem their prize. Please ensure your account details are correct.
12. In the event that winners do not reply to their winning notice within 30 days then the prize will be redrawn to an alternative winner.
13. Entry to draw is restricted to one easyfundraising account per person. Entry via multiple user accounts by an individual will result in all prize draw entries across all easyfundraising accounts, for that individual, being made null and void.
14. We reserve the right to exchange a prize for another of equal or similar value in the event that a prize is out of stock, discontinued or becomes otherwise unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
15. Winners agree to participate in press and publicity events, and for their name to be featured on the easyfundraising website, easyfundraising facebook page and the easyfundraising twitter page , alongside the cause they support as well as on its own.
16. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the competition you agree for your details to be passed to a third party in order to fulfil a prize should you win.
18. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by all competition rules.