With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we’ve put together a few ideas to help you pick out the right gift for that special someone – whether that’s your significant other, galentines best pal or even yourself!
And don’t forget when you shop with easyfundraising you share the love a little further by raising free funds for the cause close to your heart.
1. Valentine’s cards
First and foremost don’t forget to buy your Valentine a card this year. There are lots of card shops offering free donations to your good cause on easyfundraising. Our top picks include:
- Shop for personalised cards at Moonpig.com and raise 5% in donations.
- Buy quirky yet thoughtful cards from Funkypigeon.com and raise 2.5% in donations.
- Explore the exclusive Valentine’s range at Clintons and raise 4% in donations.
2. Everything’s rosie
The classic rose is a timeless symbol of love and passion. A single red rose, a dozen or even more – red roses have been used to express our love for hundreds of years.
- Interflora offers stunning one-off bouquets, handcrafted by local artisan florists along with 5% in donations for your cause.
- Alternatively, show someone they’re special every day with Prezzybox’s one year rose box. Four beautiful roses are presented in an elegant gift box which will look fabulous for an entire year! Shop now and raise 5% in donations.
3. The food of the gods
Chocolate derives from the plant, Theobroma cacao, which literally means food of the Gods! The Mayans and the Aztecs believed that chocolate was a gift from the gods and to them, cacao beans were more valuable than gold! Chocolate will always be a firm favourite on any Valentine’s gift list.
- Hotel Chocolat has a huge range of Valentine’s gifts this year including their Love Potion Chocolates, Straight from the Heart gift boxes and their highly acclaimed Velvetiser to make that perfect hot choccie at home.
- Check out Conscious Chocolate for raw vegan, ethically sourced and hand-made in the UK. All packaging is plastic-free, their factory is powered by 100% renewable energy and they’ll even plant a tree in the Peruvian Rain Forest for every order over £30! Plus you’ll earn 2.5% in donations for your good cause when you shop.
4. Doorstep delights
Deliver that special gift straight through the door! Everyone loves the excitement of a letterbox gift arriving on the doormat. There are so many to chose from, so we’ve picked out our Valentine’s favourites to help you out.
- M&S have a Send a Little Love Letterbox gift packed with yummy treats including chocolate lollies, popcorn and rainbow hearts! Plus you’ll raise a sweet 3% in donations for your cause.
- Treat someone special to a beauty box from Lookfantastic and raise 1% in donations for your cause.
- Coffee lovers will delight in independent, ethical coffee from the Blue Coffee Box plus you’ll raise a £1.50 donation for your cause.
5. Something sparkly
We couldn’t have a Valentine’s gift list without featuring jewellery. With so many great shops and sites out there offering something for all tastes and budgets you can’t go wrong!
- Best known for its iconic charm bracelet, Pandora makes modern and unique hand-finished charms that are famous for their quality, as well as their affordable prices. Raise 0.5% in donations for your cause when you shop.
- The Jewel Hut stocks the best in brand name jewellery and offers 1% in donations for your cause.
- If you’re looking for a one-off, personalised piece check out the sellers on Etsy. There’s a huge range to suit all styles and you’ll raise 1% in donations for your cause.
6. Dining in
Date night at home with the ones you love is a great way to spend Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re planning to cook or order in, there are plenty of ways to feed your cause’s donations too!
- If you’re planning to cook a special meal, order everything you need from Tesco and new customers will raise a £2.50 donation.
- Need a little inspiration on what to cook? Subscribe to HelloFresh and receive all the ingredients straight to your door plus you’ll raise £4.00 in donations too.
- If you prefer to order a takeaway on Valentine’s night, Just Eat are offering new customers a huge 12.5% in donations and 2% for existing customers.
7. Romantic getaways
Whisk your loved one away on a romantic adventure. Our travel partners have everything from romantic city breaks, spa day, weekends in the countryside and everything in between.
- Book a romantic city escape with Booking.com and raise 4% in donations
- Fancy something closer to home, search for thousands of unique holiday lets and apartments with Agoda.com and raise 4% in donations.
- Find the perfect spa package with spabreaks.com and raise 1.5% in donations for your cause.
Champagne, craft ale, gin…whatever your better half’s favourite tipple there’s a Valentine’s gift out there.
- Say I love you with a curated beer case from Beerwulf UK and raise 3.5% in donations for your cause.
- Sip Champagnes is the home of artisan Champagne discovery, offering the finest champagnes straight to your door. Shop now and raise 5% in donations.
- Give the gift of a virtual tasting session from the Whisky Exchange and get together to taste your way through some great drinks led by their in house experts. There’s also 2.5% in donations for your cause when you shop.