You might not know this, but, along with helping you collect free donations every time you shop online for your good cause, we offer a 20% bonus donation which is completely free just for inviting new causes to join easyfundraising!
Sounds too good to be true doesn’t it?! Well it’s not. All you have to do is introduce a good cause to easyfundraising and if they sign up we’ll match 20% of what they raise in the first year and give it to your cause without it costing you a single penny, as a way of saying thanks for sharing the love.
Cawston Brownies alone have already raised over £500 thanks to their recruitment efforts!
Here’s how it works
- Get your unique referral link. You’ll need the new cause to sign up with this so that we know you’ve recommended them and so we can give you your bonus.
- Share your link with a cause, or causes and tell them how they could be raising free donations when their supporters shop online thanks to easyfundraising. You could email it, post it on Facebook, tweet it, whatever works best for you. We’ve got ready-made tools for you to use to do this here.
- If a cause signs up using your unique link we’ll keep an eye on how they’re doing and match 20% of what they’ve raised in the first 12 months and give it to your cause for free. The money comes from us, so they won’t lose out on any donations.
- There’s no limit on the amount of causes you invite, so the possibilities are endless! Spread the word and give your donations total a real boost!
A few insider tips to help you earn a bigger donation
- We’ve done a spot of research and it turns out, causes that sign up in September go on to raise more in the first 12 months than causes that join during any other point in the year.
- If you spot any of your friends raising donations for personal challenges or charities on Facebook or Twitter, tell them about easyfundraising and give them your unique link to sign up.
- You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that the run up to Christmas is the busiest online shopping period, so make sure the causes you invite make the most of this time of year.
- Follow up your invitation with a friendly chat. There might be a few things they’re not sure of, so talk to them to see if you can help or let them know that they can book a call with one of our friendly coaching team for free advice and a walk through on the site. They’ll tell them everything they need to know and give them some great tips on how to raise as much as possible.